top of page

Absent From Work Certificates

Absent from Work Certificates can be provided by your pharmacist to verify:

  • Absences from work due to illness or injury (personal leave), or

  • Absences due to illness or injury to a member of the employee’s immediate family or household (carer’s leave).

These certificates are issued only at the Pharmacists discretion. They can only provide these certificates for minor conditions within their scope of practice. Your local Peak Pharmacy Pharmacists are able to provide you an Absent from Work Certificate for a low cost of just $25! Contact your local Peak Pharmacy to book a consultation or for further information.

39 views0 comments


bottom of page